Pure Country Split Rail Cedar Fencing No chemicals, no plastic, just “Pure Country” fencing... Pure Country Split Rail Cedar Fencing™ is known for its exceptional quality, distinctive craftsmanship and rustic “Old Western” appearance. Every post and rail is hand hewn and aesthetically pleasing as they curve in and around knots. The fine grained cedar requires no preservatives and has a high resistance to decay.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES:
- Long Lasting: Western Red Split Rail Cedar lasts longer than sawn or round wood. It is known to last a lifetime in certain soils. It’s split design and fine grain provide a high resistance to decay.
- Environmentally Friendly: Western Red Split Rail Cedar requires no harmful preservatives. It is naturally insect and rot resistant.
- Easy to Install: All rails are notched and posts are drilled so they fit together easily. They are fast and easy to assemble.
- Easy to Maintain: Western Red Split Rail Cedar does not require painting; however a stain or clear sealer may be applied to keep the beautiful cedar colour. Left untreated the cedar post and rails will turn a light silver-gray.
- Diverse Applications: Pure Country Split Rail Cedar Fencing is decorative and functional. Pure Country Fencing is excellent for use in parks, golf courses, subdivisions, church grounds, acreages and farms